Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Mother and Father

I thank to the nature for giving such good parents. There are my home Gods. My father’s name is Sarath Deshapriya Molagoda and my mother’s name is Devika Molagoda.

My father is 45 years old. He is an Irrigation Engineer. I can say he is my best friend in my world. He has an unfailing road. He helps in studies and teaches me math lessons when I cannot understand. He never says “ no ” for anything I ask. I am really proud of him. He has no brothers or sisters. I recall the days when he showed his affection on me and my brothers. He went to Katharagama office when I was seven years old. And now he in Nuwara Eliya. When he was work in Katharagama office I could remember the way he wrote me and my brothers to take care of ourselves and study well. To say more I am lucky to get such kind , loving father.

My mother is a teacher. She also hasn’t any brothers or sisters. But she was an unwavering woman. She gives me advice and correct me when I am wrong. She was the one who taught me how to eat, talk, read and write for the first time in my life. So, she is the most important person to me in this world. She is very kind and pleasant. I am proud to have a mother like her.

I haven’t any words to describe my parents love. I am lucky and also proud to have me such good parents.

Name: Chamath Kavinda Molagoda
Grade 9-A
Dharmaraja College Kandy

Date: 7/25/2009

No comments: